What can you be doing at home?
- Aim to have a structure/routine to the day.
- Plan activities/projects to complete with your child.
- Talk to your child about activities/projects that they are interested in. What would they like to find out about?
- Share your timetable for the day with your child.
- Look for opportunities to build your child’s independence. What learning can they do on their own?
- Be mindful to limit screen time.
- Create a space for learning and encourage your child to take responsibility for keeping it clean and tidy.
- Have fun with learning!