Week commencing 13th July
Monday 13th July - Friday 17th July
Good morning Beech 5!
I’m really looking forward to most of you in school this week. If you are able to come to school, you may choose to work through any of the suggested activities below whilst you are at home.
For those not in school, we will miss you! Please could you:
- Work through the next five days of your Early Morning Workbook
- Each day, attempt two of the maths challenges at https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03g6hh6. There are nine altogether and so there will only be one for Friday!
- Complete the literacy work based on a book called Wave, which has been set on Seesaw.
- Choose a spelling rule to practise each day at https://spellingframe.co.uk/
- Take a break and watch Bitesize Daily at https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episodes/p089g0cc/bitesize-911-year-olds
Last week, we had lots of creative activities to complete. Please try to finish these, then choose another task from the Tate Gallery, find a lesson that you'd like to follow at https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/tags/zhgppg8/year-5-and-p6-lessons or put your feet up for a well-deserved break and relax with a good book.
- Complete your water cycle explanation
- Share what you have learnt about coastal landforms
- Make a culinary creation for the “Great Beech 5 Bake-Off”
- Create your own Andy Warhol inspired selfie art-work
- Choreograph your own table-top, turntable dance
- Send a video of your raft sailing on the water
- Make “un sandwich surprise multicolore” based upon the tutorial at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1P-auQllKc
I hope you have a lovely week. We're nearly there - it's almost the summer holidays!