We are delighted to announce that from 1st November 2021 Wraparoundcare4U will be taking over our afterschool care.
Key elements of the Cookham Rise school after school service run by WrapAroundCare4u Ltd.
From school until 18:00
Key stage 1 afternoon hourly rate of £8.00 per hour for 15:00-16:00 and 16:00-17:00
Key stage 1 afternoon hourly rate of £8.00 per hour for 15:15-16:15 and 16:15-17:15
Afternoon session until 17:30 £14:00
Afternoon sessions until 18:00 £16.00
5% sibling discount on second and subsequent child/ren
10% staff discount
Who runs WrapAroundCare4u?
Emma Wright runs WrapAroundCare4u @ Cookham Rise School. She has an NVQ3 in Childcare Learning and Development and 8 years working with children in a range of settings. She is ably supported by additional members of staff who hold or are working towards either childcare or teaching assistant qualifications.
Afternoon session (until 17:30)
- Substantial healthy snack
- Outside exercise time and free choice play
- Completing 5 minutes of reading with a WACU member of staff
Afternoon session (until 18:00)
As above with the addition of:
- Enrichment plan (a wide range of interesting and stimulating topics with associated resources and equipment e.g. your digestion system or writing a play for all of WAC4U children to undertake)
- Fruit snack
- Group games and activities and free choice play
How do I book in?
To register your child please go to https://wraparoundcare4u.magicbooking.co.uk, select Cookham Rise School and follow the instructions through to completion and then you can book the regular sessions that you would like your child to attend or alternatively the days you would like. If you take this latter option, there is no guarantee of availability as ad hoc sessions are allocated on a first come first served basis.
Cookham Rise School WrapAroundCare4u Fee rates for
Hourly rate from 3:00-4:00 PM, 4:00-5:00 PM - Key Stage 1
£8.00 per hour
Hourly rate from 3:15-4:15 PM, 4:15-5:15 PM - Key Stage 2
£8.00 per hour
There is a 5% sibling discount on all sessions.
Staff are entitled to a 10% discount.
What’s included in your flat fee rate?
- Care from school until either 17:30 or 18:00.
- Highly qualified team with childcare and education and/or teaching assistant qualifications, Paediatric First Aid, Food Hygiene, Safeguarding for the designated officer and other relevant qualifications.
- Completing 5 minutes of reading with a WACU member of staff. *
- Enrichment and exercise programme. *
- A substantial nutritious snack in the afternoon.
- Fees are reviewed on an annual basis in September (in line with the school calendar year).
- Fees are spread across the school year and payment is due monthly on the 1st of the month.
- An administration fee of £30 will be payable for late fees and/or having to chase parents for fees.
- We accept payment using bank transfer, childcare vouchers, tax free childcare account or card payment through the Magic bookings system.
- WrapAroundCare4u Ltd
- Sort code: 40-32-19
- Account number: 81494406
** Children booked on the hourly rate from 15:00-16:00 and 15:15-16:15 will not undertake 5 minutes reading but will have a substantial snack.