10th December 2017
It is my intention that we will be open as usual tomorrow unless there are any significant changes with the weather overnight.
The decision to open or close depends upon the safety of the site and also whether enough staff can get in to school. I’ll be asking staff this evening to let me know by 6.15am if they think they cannot get into school and so, if the school is to close, I would anticipate having that on the scrolling banner on the school website by around 6.30am. I appreciate that the decision to close impacts on many parents own work arrangements and so will aim to let you know as early as possible if this is the case.
Please could you ensure that children come into school in appropriate clothing tomorrow. They are always keen to get out in the snow but need gloves etc to keep warm and coats that will keep them as dry as possible. Wellies to change into would also be good!
I hope you have had a lovely weekend and a chance to enjoy the snow today and hope to see you all in the morning.
Mrs H. Daniels